Gastrointestinal Conditions was filmed in 2013 in Sydney and 2012 in Fremantle. The module features Dr Carole Hungerford, Associate Professor Ray Kearney, Dr Joanna Harnett, Dr James Read, Dr Nathan Francis, Dr Christabelle Yeoh and Professor Melvyn A Sydney-Smith.
This online module can also be viewed on smartphones and tablets.
- Funny Guts - IBS and beyond - Dr Carole Hungerford
- Cooperation and conflict in gut microbial biofilms: Role of quorum sensing and mucosal immunity - Associate Professor Ray Kearney
- Gluten Sensitivity - The spectrum of gluten related disorders - Dr Joanna Harnett
- Assessing gut related health problems - Dr Joanna Harnett
- Probiotics and Prebiotics - Dr James Read
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: management made Easy - Dr Nathan Francis
- Gut Brain Connections - Dr Christabelle Yeoh
- A Clinical Case Presentation - Prof Melvyn A Sydney-Smith