The ACNEM Primary Modules represent two core modules and approximately 30 hours of training. These modules provide foundation training in NEM, covering the key nutritional, environmental and biochemical factors in health and well-being, and treatment approaches to many of the conditions seen in primary care.
The ACNEM Primary Modules are pitched at a post-graduate medical level, providing the nutritional biochemistry not taught at medical school or during registrar training. With practical tools to aid integration into daily practice, the Primary Modules enable practitioners to begin practising NEM confidently and safely.
ACNEM Primary Modules 1 & 2 include pre and post activities and an online quiz.
Topics covered in Primary Modules 1 & 2 include:
- Introduction to NEM
- Vitamin C and Other Antioxidants
- Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Mental Health
- Metabolic Conditions, Diabetes & CVD
- Low Stress Diet
- Children's Health
- Women’s Health
- Environmental Toxins & Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Thyroid & Adrenal Conditions
- Epigenetics & Nutrigenomics
- Oral Health
- The Safe Integration of NEM