In this webinar, Dr Nadine Perlen will provide practical tips and guidance for medical practitioners looking to integrate their nutritional and environmental medicine (NEM) skills into practice.
This presentation is for medical and allied health practitioners who access Medicare services and wish to integrate NEM into their practice. Dr Perlen will walk you through the legislative requirements of AHPRA. This will include professional standards, the incorporation of NEM consultations under Medicare, length of consultation, appropriate billing and investigations.
You will learn:
- Legislative requirements and professional standards for health practitioners registered with AHPRA
- The structure and role of AHPRA
- Understand the role and function of the Professional Services Review
- Discuss the NEM consultation and describe compliance with Medicare including content, record keeping, appropriate billing
- Ordering investigations under Medicare, non-Medicare and informed consent
- Prescribing nutrient supplements
- Professional indemnity cover for NEM practice
Duration: 1 hour, including 15 minutes Q&A
Tickets: $50 ACNEM Members, $75 non-members, $10 ACNEM Student Members
Recording: All people registered for the webinar will receive access to the webinar recording approx 1 week after the live date.